Steelflex Pec Machine | #MPD-700
The Steelflex MPD-700 Pec Fly Machine features quality construction at an affordable price. This unit offers a thick 11-gauge steel mainframe protected by a durable powder coat paint finish that helps resist scratches, scuffs and moisture.
For added comfort and durability, the commercial grade upholstery and padding are designed specifically for high traffic facilities. For added safety, this unit comes standard with attractive acrylic weight stack shrouds that help protect users and passers by from moving weight stack components.
This Steelflex Pec Deck Machine comes with exercise instructional placards to help guide users through the chest fly exercise. This can be particularly beneficial in unsupervised settings, such as hotel and apartment fitness rooms.
Many Steelflex Weight Machines use a Kevlar® belt drive system. The Kevlar® belt use on this unit is stronger than most cables found on other commercial weight stack machines. Plus, cables produce internal friction when routed and twisted through various angles. The use of a Kevlar® belt helps eliminate this internal friction. Less friction means less wear, tear and replacements needed.
Due to the quality construction, this commercial pec machine is designed to handle college fitness rooms, high school weight rooms, military gyms and commercial fitness centers.
- Biomechanically designed Pec arms for maximum pectoral contraction
- Offers independent range of motion adjustments
- Accommodate users of all sizes
- Heavy-duty 11-gauge steel mainframe
- Durable 2"" x 6"" oval tubing
- 4T acrylic delicate shroud for safety
- Electrostatically applied durable powder-coated finish
- Automatic electronic coach console for personalized training:
- Auto detecting
- Auto counting
- Calories, and other options
- Double-stitched PVC upholstery with CGPC 2"" high-density foam
- Flat belt driving system
- Flat belt has tensile strength of more than 5027 lbs.
- Dipped PVC handles offer comfortable grip
- Premium weight plates for smooth workout
- Bottle holder
- Includes an instructional placard
- Standard Weight Stack: 210 lbs.
- Optional Weights: 310 lbs. / 410 lbs.
- Dimensions: 50"" x 37"" x 66""
- Weight (including weight stack): 508 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Commercial grade
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 3 Years
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days (Estimated)
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-9 Business Days (Estimated)
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00