The Steelflex Seated Leg Press Machine offers a heavy-duty modern design with great performance at an affordable price.
This unit starts with a robust 11-gauge 2" x 6" tubular steel mainframe that is protected with an attractive silver powder coat finish that helps resist moisture, cracking and peeling.
In addition, the MLP-500 uses a Kevlar® belt drive system that is stronger and smoother than traditional cables found on other commercial grade weight machines. The Kevlar® belt offers over a 5,000 lb tensile strength where most cables found on commercial strength machines are typically around 2,000 to 4,000 lbs tensile strength.
This commercial leg press features other heavy-duty components, such as commercial rated upholstery and padding, plus, a protective weight stack shroud to help protect users and passers by from moving components, pinch points and weight stacks. The seat rides on a heavy-grade linear bearing drive for the maximum in smoothness and durability.
Due to the heavy-grade construction, this Steelflex Leg Machine is suited for corporate gyms, apartment fitness rooms, college exercise rooms, military and commercial fitness centers, plus, much more.
- Ergonomic design minimizes spinal compression
- Allows full range-of-motion
- Precision engineered pillow block and sealed ball-bearings ensure smooth operation
- Fully adjustable DuraFirm™ back pad with two position press plate
- Accommodates users of all sizes
- Offers complete Leg and Calf workout
- Solid 11-gauge steel mainframe
- Robust 2"" x 6"" oval tubing
- Automatic electronic coach console for personalized training
- Auto detecting
- Auto counting
- Calories, and other options
- Double-stitched PVC upholstery with CGPC 2"" high density foam
- Electrostatically applied durable powder-coated finish
- Flat belt driving system
- Flat belt has tensile strength of more than 5027 lbs.
- Dipped PVC handles offer comfortable grip
- Outstanding stability
- 4T acrylic delicate shroud for safety
- Premium weight plates for smooth workout
- Bottle holder
- Includes an instructional placard
- Standard Weight Stack: 210 lbs.
- Optional Weights: 310 lbs. / 410 lbs.
- Dimensions: 80"" x 42"" x 79""
- Weight (including weight stack): 818 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Commercial grade
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 3 Years
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days (Estimated)
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-9 Business Days (Estimated)
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00