Steelflex Leg Curl | #MLC-400
The Steelflex Seated Leg Curl Machine features great looks, great pricing and commercial rated construction for tough workout settings.
This unit uses a heavy-duty 2" x 6" 11-gauge tubular steel mainframe for its foundation. The commercial grade upholstery and pads are easy to wipe down and keep clean, plus, are durable to handle the long haul.
The MLC-400 drive system uses a Kevlar® belt drive system that runs smoother and stronger than most traditional cable drive systems found on other commercial weight machines. Plus, the Kevlar® belt has a tensile strength over 5,000 lbs, whereas cables used on other machines typically range from 2,000 to 4,500 lbs tensile strength.
Seated leg curl machines are a great way to isolate hamstring muscles on the back of the upper leg. The seated position is easier for most users to access, especially for older clientele. Some would argue that seated leg curls isolate the muscles better than lying leg curl machines, by removing the ability to cheat the movement by raising the hips on lying leg curl machines.
Due to the quality construction, this commercial seated leg curl machine is designed to handle corporate gyms, college exercise rooms, apartment fitness rooms, personal training studios, commercial fitness centers and much more.
- Biomechanical design for hamstring development
- Heavy-duty 11-gauge steel mainframe
- Tough 2"" x 6"" oval tubing
- Precision engineered center-drive cam for even distribution of weight
- Automatic electronic coach console for personalized training:
- Auto detecting
- Auto counting
- Calories, and other options
- Double-stitched PVC upholstery with CGPC 2"" high density foam
- Electrostatically applied durable powder-coated finish
- Flat belt driving system
- Flat belt has tensile strength of more than 5027 lbs.
- Dipped PVC handles offer comfortable grip
- Outstanding stability
- 4T acrylic delicate shroud for safety
- Premium weight plates for smooth workout
- Bottle holder
- Includes an instructional placard
- Standard Weight Stack: 210 lbs.
- Optional Weights: 310 lbs. / 410 lbs.
- Dimensions: 63"" x 39"" x 66""
- Weight (including weight stack): 582 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Commercial grade
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 3 Years
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days (Estimated)
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-9 Business Days (Estimated)
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00