Steelflex 3D Smith Machine
- Free Shipping
This Steelflex Commercial Smith Machine features rugged 12-gauge steel construction with a commercial rated linear bearing drive system that works in both horizontal and vertical planes simultaneously. This unique feature allows users to work in a "3 dimensional" path that mimics free weight lifting much better than traditional smith machines, without losing any of the safety benefits.
This unit comes standard with a durable silver powder coat finish that protects the steel frame against moisture, scratches and scuffs. Six weight plate storage horns help provide added Olympic plate storage for your weight room, plus, gives you and your members easy access to plates for the smith machine's use.
The Steelflex 3 Dimensional Smith Machine is designed to handle heavy home gym use, college gyms, high school weight rooms, wellness centers and commercial fitness centers, plus, much more.
- Rugged 12-gauge steel mainframe
- Thick 2.6" x 4.3" oval tubing
- Electrostatic powder-coated finish
- Heavy-duty linear bearings and guide rods
- 3 dimensional movement
- Multi-grip pull up bar included
- Adjustable safety stops included
- Dimensions: 75" x 56" x 82"
- Product Weight: 506 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 500 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Commercial grade
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 3 Years
- Any home, school or commercial facility
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days (Estimated)
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-9 Business Days (Estimated)
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Weight plates pictured not included.