Steelflex (#M3DHL) 3D Lat Machine
- Free Shipping
The Steelflex 3D Lat Machine features heavy-duty construction designed to handle tough gym settings. This unit features a robust 2" x 6" 11-gauge steel oval tube mainframe with a modern design. The frame is protected with a quality powder coat finish that helps resist scratching and scuffs. Plus, commercial rated upholstery and high-density padding ensures this unit is built to perform and last.
This Steelflex Lat Machine offers a unique "3 dimensional" design. The cable uprights adjust with a simple pop-pin twist that allows for wide or narrow grip lat pull exercises. In addition, it uses two independent cable grips which allows users to dictate the range of motion for their individual body type.
This commercial lat pull machine comes standard with a 210 lb. weight stack, heavy-duty commercial rated cables, instructional placards, electronic coach and more. It is ideal for heavy home use, colleges, high school weight rooms, wellness centers and commercial fitness centers of all varieties.
- Multi-use: Six positions for left and right arms
- Bench rotates off platform for precise movement
- Two platform attached pulleys add variety to workout
- Strong 11-gauge steel mainframe
- Robust 2"" x 6"" oval tubing
- 4T acrylic delicate shroud for safety
- Automatic electronic coach console for personalized training:
- Auto detecting
- Auto counting
- Calories, and other options
- Double-stitched PVC upholstery with CGPC 2"" high density foam
- Electrostatically applied durable powder-coated finish
- Added stability
- Dipped PVC handles offer comfortable grip
- Premium weight plates for smooth workout
- Bottle holder
- Includes an instructional placard
- Standard Weight Stack: 210 lbs.
- Optional Weights: 310 lbs. / 410 lbs.
- Dimensions: 64"" x 47"" x 66""
- Weight (including weight stack): 574 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Commercial grade
- Any home, school or commercial gym setting
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 3 Years
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 2-4 Business Days
- Delivery from Order Date: Up to 5-9 Business Days
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock if Available
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Up to 2-4 Business Days
Delivery from Order Date:
Up to 5-9 Business Days