Steelflex Commercial Inner/Outer Thigh Machine
- Free Shipping
The Steelflex Inner Outer Thigh Machine features commercial rated construction with a heavy-duty 11-gauge steel mainframe that features a modern 2" x 6" tubular design. The frame is protected with an industry-standard powder coat finish in silver that helps protect against moisture, chips and scratches.
This unit features both inner and outer (adductor and abductor) thigh exercises. By combining these two quality exercises into one machine, your facility saves space and money without sacrificing exercise quality.
The Steelflex MTH-1100 Thigh Exercise Machine uses a smooth Kevlar® Belt drive system that is stronger than most other weight machines that use traditional cables. The SteelFlex Belt offers a tensile strength over 5,000 lbs, whereas the tensile strength with cables used on many weight stack machines ranges between 2,000 and 4,000 lbs.
In addition, this commercial inner outer thigh machine comes standard with a protective weight stack shroud to protect users from moving weight stack plates, easy adjustments and instructional placards to help guide users through the available exercises.
This commercial thigh machine is ideal for gyms, high schools, colleges, training studios, fitness centers and much more.
- 11-gauge steel mainframe
- 2" x 6" oval tubing
- Dual footrest
- Dual function, comfortable in & outer thighs grip
- Added stability
- Double-stitched PVC upholstery with CGPC 2"" high-density foam
- Flat belt driving system
- Flat belt has tensile strength of more than 5027 lbs.
- 4T acrylic delicate shroud for safety
- Electrostatically applied durable powder-coated finish
- Automatic electronic coach console for personalized training
- Auto detecting
- Auto counting
- Calories, and other options
- Dipped PVC handles offer comfortable grip
- Premium weight plates for smooth workout
- Bottle holder
- Includes an instructional placard
- Standard Weight Stack: 210 lbs.
- Optional Weights: 310 lbs. / 410 lbs.
- Dimensions: 64"" x 44"" x 66""
- Weight (including weight stack): 580 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Commercial grade
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 3 Years
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- View Terms for Inside Delivery Option
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days (Estimated)
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days (Estimated)
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00