Steelflex Commercial Multi Hip Weight Machine
- Free Shipping
The Steelflex Rotary Multi-Hip Machine features a sleek, modern design featuring commercial rated construction for tough gym applications.
This 4-way hip machine features a heavy-duty 11-gauge steel mainframe that incorporates 2" x 6" tubular steel. The steel frame is protected with an electrostatic powder coat finish in silver that helps resist moisture, scratches and scuffs.
The MMH-1500 comes standard with weight stack safety shrouds that help protect users from moving components near the weight stack plates, which helps reduce the chances of accidents and liability. Plus, it offers a strong Kevlar® Belt drive system that has a tensile strength over 5,000 lbs. The tensile strength found on most traditional weight lifting machines utilizing a cable drive system is typically between 2,000 and 4,000 lbs.
This commercial multi hip machine offers a low profile design, an "Electronic Coach" console that helps count reps, calories and more, plus, a convenient water bottle holder and instructional placards to help guide users through the available exercises.
Multi hip exercise machines are a compact and efficient way to work hip flexors, glutes, inner and outer thighs with one strength training machine. This unit is designed to handle YMCA/YWCA gyms, apartment fitness rooms, high school weight rooms, college, military and commercial fitness centers of all varieties.
- Ergonomic design
- Large base frame for exceptional stability and comfort
- 11-gauge steel mainframe
- Solid 2"" x 6"" oval tubing
- Automatic electronic coach console for personalized training
- Auto detecting
- Auto counting
- Calories, and other options
- Dipped PVC handles offer comfortable grip
- Double-stitched PVC upholstery with CGPC 2"" high-density foam
- 4T acrylic delicate shroud for safety
- Electrostatic applied powder-coated finish
- Flat belt driving system
- Flat belt has tensile strength of more than 5027 lbs.
- Premium weight plates for smooth workout
- Bottle holder
- Includes an instructional placard
- Standard Weight Stack: 210 lbs.
- Optional Weights: 310 lbs. / 410 lbs.
- Dimensions: 50"" x 41"" x 66""
- Weight (including weight stack): 585 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Commercial grade
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 3 Years
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- View Terms for Inside Delivery Option
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days (Estimated)
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days (Estimated)
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
I give the multi-hip machine a 5 star rating. It has been a great addition to our facility. The machine is very user friendly and targets all areas of the hip, inner and outer thighs with a very smooth motion. The machine is very adaptable to every physique and height...which is a plus. Lastly, adding the display was a good move and definitely separates you from other fitness vendors. Job well done GTEC-Fitness!!