Steelflex Commercial Leg Extension Machine
- Free Shipping
This Steelflex Leg Extension Machine features commercial rated construction to handle tough gym settings. It offers a heavy-duty 11-gauge steel frame protected with a silver powder coat finish.
This unit has a modern 2" x 6" steel tubing mainframe with a protective weight stack shroud to help keep users and passers by safer from moving components and weight stack plates. The MLE-200 uses an advanced Kevlar® Belt drive system that is more durable and stronger than traditional cable drive machines.
In addition, this commercial leg extender uses an "Electronic Coach" that helps count reps, calories and more.
Due to the professional grade quality, this Steelflex Leg Machine is suited to handle commercial settings, such as schools, apartment fitness rooms, personal training studios, fire and police workout rooms, plus, much more.
- Heavy-duty 11-gauge steel mainframe
- Strong 2" x 6" oval tubing
- Automatic electronic coach console for personalized training
- Double-stitched PVC upholstery with CGPC 2"" high density foam
- Dipped PVC handles offer confident grip
- Electrostatic applied durable powder-coated finish
- Outstanding stability
- Flat belt driving system
- Flat belt has tensile strength of more than 5027 lbs.
- 4T acrylic delicate shroud for safety
- Premium weight plates for smooth workout
- Bottle holder
- Includes an instructional placard
- Standard Weight Stack: 210 lbs.
- Optional Weights: 310 lbs. / 410 lbs.
- Dimensions: 56"" x 39"" x 66""
- Weight (including weight stack): 532 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Commercial grade
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 3 Years
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days (Estimated)
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-9 Business Days (Estimated)
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00