Steelflex Commercial Assisted Chin Dip Machine
- Free Shipping
The Steelflex Assisted Chin Up/Dipping Machine features heavy-duty commercial rated construction with a strong 11-gauge steel frame protected with a durable silver powder coat finish.
This unit offers a modern design with a 210 lb weight stack designed to counterbalance the user's body weight during tough pull up and dipping exercises. Plus, a protective weight stack shroud helps protect users from moving components and weights for added safety.
Weight assist chin/dip machines are great additions for larger fitness settings. They help novice users work with advanced pull up and dipping exercises, plus, help them build strength over time to work towards pull ups and dip exercises without the use of the machine, at all.
- Biomechanically designed
- Large base frame for exceptional stability and comfort
- Big rear and side sub-frames rule out any chances of lateral torsion and vibration
- Heavy-duty 11-gauge steel mainframe
- Strong 2"" x 6"" oval tubing
- Automatic electronic coach console:
- Auto counting, calories, and other options
- Double-stitched PVC upholstery with CGPC 2"" high density foam
- Electrostatic powder-coated finish
- Flat belt driving system
- Flat belt has tensile strength of more than 5027 lbs.
- Dipped PVC handles offer comfortable grip
- 4T acrylic delicate shroud for safety
- Premium weight plates for smooth workout
- Bottle holder
- Includes an instructional placard
- Standard Weight Stack: 210 lbs.
- Optional Weights: 310 lbs. / 410 lbs.
- Dimensions: 74"" x 48"" x 97""
- Weight (including weight stack): 657 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Commercial grade
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 3 Years
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- View Terms for Inside Delivery Option
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days (Estimated)
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days (Estimated)
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00