Steelflex 3D Commercial Chest Press Machine
- Free Shipping
Chest muscles offer a wide variety of ranges of motion, so finding a quality chest machine that can work all or most ranges can be difficult. This is where the Steelflex M3DFC Chest Press Machine comes in.
This unit features commercial grade construction with an attractive 2" x 6" 11-gauge oval steel tubing mainframe. The frame is protected with an industry-standard powder coat finish that helps fight against rust and corrosion over time.
This Steelflex Chest Machine provides a "3 dimensional" path, allowing you to work a variety of incline, flat and decline angles. You are not restricted to a set range of motion path dictated by the machine, like other chest machines on the market, since the handgrips are directly tied to the cables. This allows for more freedom of movement and it enables the user to dictate the range of motion based on their body size, type and exercise choice.
This commercial chest machine offers a long list of added features at an affordable price. It is designed to handle tough workout settings, such as high school weight rooms, college workout facilities, training studios, wellness centers and much more.
- Multiuse: 16 positions for left and right arms
- Free moving, rotating pulley on both the arm ends
- Gas-assisted seat adjustments
- Robust 11-gauge steel mainframe
- Durable 2"" x 6"" oval tubing
- Automatic electronic coach console for personalized training:
- Auto detecting
- Auto counting
- Calories, and other options
- Double-stitched PVC upholstery with CGPC 2"" high density foam
- Electrostatic applied durable powder-coated finish
- 4T acrylic delicate shroud for safety
- Added stability
- Dipped PVC handles offer a comfortable grip
- Premium weight plates for a smooth workout
- Bottle holder
- Includes an instructional placard
- Standard Weight Stack: 210 lbs.
- Optional Weights: 310 lbs. / 410 lbs.
- Dimensions: 62" x 52" x 66"
- Weight (including weight stack): 377 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Commercial grade
- Any home, school or professional setting
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 3 Years
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- View Terms for Inside Delivery Option
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days (Estimated)
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days (Estimated)
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00