Steelflex (3D) 3 Dimensional Smith Machine
- Free Shipping
This Steelflex (3D) 3 Dimensional Smith Machine features rugged 12-gauge steel construction with a commercial-rated linear bearing drive system that simultaneously works in horizontal and vertical planes. This unique feature allows users to work in a "3-dimensional" path that mimics free weight lifting much better than traditional smith machines, without losing any safety benefits.
This commercial smith machine comes standard with a durable silver powder coat finish that protects the steel frame against moisture, scratches, and scuffs. Six weight plate storage horns help provide added Olympic plate storage for your weight room. Plus, it gives you and your members easy access to plates for the smith machine's use.
This Steelflex 3D Smith Machine can handle heavy home gym use, apartment fitness rooms, college gyms, high school weight rooms, wellness centers, and commercial fitness centers.
- Rugged 12-gauge steel mainframe
- Thick 2.6" x 4.3" oval tubing
- Electrostatic powder-coated finish
- Heavy-duty linear bearings and guide rods
- 3 dimensional movement
- Multi-grip pull up bar included
- Adjustable safety stops included
- Dimensions: 75" x 56" x 82"
- Product Weight: 506 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 500 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Any home, school or commercial facility
Additional Shipping Info:
- This Steelflex Smith Machine is too large to fit on freight company lift gates. This product cannot lower to the ground at delivery using the freight company's lift gate service. Customers must offload items by hand. By continuing forward with your order, the customer understands and assumes the risk of unloading heavy items from freight trucks. Gtech Fitness® recommends having at least 2-3 people present during delivery to assist. Parts can be unstrapped from the pallet and unboxed at the carrier's tail end to unload items piece by piece.
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 2-4 Business Days
- Delivery from Order Date: Up to 5-9 Business Days
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock if Available
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Weight plates pictured not included.
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 3 Years
Up to 2-4 Business Days
Delivery from Order Date:
Up to 5-9 Business Days