Body Solid Pro Smith Machine
This Body Solid Smith Machine is made with a heavy-duty 11-gauge steel frame protected by a durable silver metallic powder coat finish. It offers case-hardened steel guide rods and a commercial rated linear bearing drive system for the ultimate in smooth performance. It also features a modern-looking design and safety features to help your workouts go to the max safely.
The SCB1000 offers a counterbalanced bar with a starting weight of 13 lbs. This is highly beneficial for people with lower fitness levels to perform foundation exercises, such as bench presses and squats, with lower start out weights than traditional 45 lb. bars.
Due to the light commercial grade construction, this Body Solid Counterbalanced Smith Machine is designed to handle heavy home use, school weight rooms, apartment fitness rooms and other non-membership fitness facilities.
- Heavy duty 11-gauge steel oval-shaped mainframe
- Contemporary design
- Maximizes safety
- Case hardened steel guide rods
- Reverse pitch angled carriage system
- Linear bearing drive system
- Counterbalanced bar to 13 pounds
- Six Olympic weight plate storage posts
- Weight bearing capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- Assembled dimensions: 84" H x 50" L x 86" W
- Weight: 541 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Light commercial grade
- Home Use Warranty:
- All Parts: Lifetime
- Commercial Warranty:
- Frame & Welds: Lifetime
- Parts: 3 Years
- Upholstery, Grips & Cables: 1 Year
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock (if available)
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Notification: Phone Call
Weight plates and bench not included.