Valor Medicine Ball Rebounder
The Valor RX-T2 Medicine Ball Rebounder takes functional training to a whole new level. It features quality steel construction protected with a durable powder coat finish to provide a stable foundation for weighted ball rebounding exercises. Plus, a large 36-inch diameter surface and adjustable angles provide you with the tools you need to develop creative functional medicine ball exercises, all without a training partner.
With such huge popularity in wall ball and slam ball training, utilizing a rebounder when possible helps protect your medicine ball investment by reducing wear and tear. Plus, increases exercise intensity by having the user not only work with the initial part of the movement, but having them work with the rebound movement, as well.
This Valor Fitness Medicine Ball Trampoline features light commercial grade construction that is designed to handle home use, schools, personal training studios, physical therapy clinics and other non-membership fitness facilities.
- Steel frame construction
- Powder coat finish
- 36"" diameter rebounding surface
- Adjustable angles
- Steel tubing offers storage space for medicine or slam balls
- Rubber feet provide added stability and flooring protection
- High tension springs for maximum rebound
- Maximum weight bearing capacity: 30 lb. ball
- Assembled Dimensions: 45"" Length x 39"" Width x 26"" Height
- Weight: 52 lbs.
- Assembly required
- 1 Year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Ships: UPS or FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Medicine balls pictured not included.