Steelflex T-Bar Row
The Steelflex Plate Loaded T-Bar Row is constructed with a robust 2" x 4" 11-gauge oval steel tubing that offers outstanding strength with a modern design. The frame is protected with a high quality silver metallic powder coat finish designed to resist scratches, scuffs and perspiration. An easily adjustable commercial rated upholstered chest pad and two gripping options allow you to find the ideal positioning for excellent back workouts.
This unit saves money by utilizing your existing 2" diameter hole Olympic weight plates for resistance. This not only cuts down on product cost, but also lowers shipping costs to provide you with a commercial grade back machine at the best possible price.
This commercial t-bar row machine is designed to handle tough commercial settings, such as high school weight rooms, college fitness facilities, training studios, military and commercial fitness centers, plus, much more.
- Durable 11-gauge steel mainframe
- Sturdy 2" x 4" oval tubing
- Electrostatically applied durable powder-coated finish
- Industrial grade bearings and sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Heavy-duty springs promote convenient seat & weight arm adjustments
- Maximum weight bearing capacity: 500 lbs.
- Dimensions: 76"" x 31"" x 42""
- Weight: 127 lbs.
- Assembly Required
- Commercial Grade
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock (if available)
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Notification: Phone Call
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Weight plate and spring collar not included.