Valor Adjustable Plyo Box
The Valor PBX-ADJ Adjustable Plyo Box features sturdy steel construction protected with a durable powder coat finish. It features a slip-resistant rubber surface to help promote added safety during jumping exercises and offers an impressive 450 lb. weight capacity.
Plyo boxes are used to help build explosive jumping power. In the past, they were used specifically with athletes. However, the benefits of plyometric training have easily transitioned into the general fitness market due to consistent and impressive results for all. With the adjustable height range from 18" to 31" that is adjustable in seven different positions, the PBX-ADJ gives you a variety of sizes to work with, all with one affordable purchase.
Due to the light commercial grade construction, Gtech Fitness® recommends this Valor Plyo Box for home gym use, high school athletics, personal training studios, fire and police workout rooms, plus, other non-membership fitness facilities.
- Adjustable Height
- 12-gauge steel frame construction
- Powder coat finish
- Slip-resistant, strong grip rubberized surface
- Five height variation: 18-31""
- Seven adjustable positions
- Compact size
- Maximum weight bearing capacity: 450 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 67"" Length x 31"" Width x 11"" Height
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Light commercial grade
- 1 Year against manufacturer defects
- Ships: UPS or FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00