Valor Woman’s Olympic Bar
This Valor Women's Bar is made from 170,000 psi tensile strength steel with a durable and protective black oxide finish. The sleeves rotate smoothly on ball bearings combined with bronze bushings. The ends are held securely in place with locking pins and an attractive end cap with the Valor logo.
This weight lifting bar is designed specifically for female athletes, but can also be used for youth and entry-level lifters as a technique bar.
Due to the quality construction, the Valor Woman's Olympic Bar can be used in any home, school or commercial gym setting.
- Black oxide finish
- 4 ball bearings and 2 bronze bushings secure the rolling sleeves
- Locking pin end caps
- Olympic knurling for a secure grip
- Smooth spin and natural whip for clean lifts
- Tensile Strength: 170k psi
- Specifically designed for female athletes
- Ideal for beginners and smaller lifters
- Maximum weight bearing capacity: 500 lbs.
- Weight: 34 lbs.
- 80" Length x 3" Width x 3" Height
- Commercial grade
- 3 Years against manufacturer defects under specified loads
- Ships: UPS or FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00