Muscle D Commercial Chin Dip Assist Machine
- Free Shipping
This Muscle D Chin Dip Assist Machine is an ideal way to help entry-level clients or members train towards achieving full body weight chin ups and dip exercises. This unit features a knee pad that helps counterbalance the full weight of the user in order to produce an overall lighter weight the user can perform dips and pull ups with.
This unit features a heavy-duty 11-gauge steel mainframe with a durable silver metallic powder coat finish that helps protect against scratches and scuffs. The knee pad folds away for advanced users looking to perform pull ups and dipping exercises without the use of the counterbalance system.
The pull up station features a multi-grip design for wide or narrow grip chinning exercises, while the dip handles offer a two-position wide or narrow grip options.
Due to the heavy-duty construction, this Muscle D Assisted Pull Up Dip Machine is designed to handle any home, school or commercial fitness center application.
- Ergonomically designed dual-function machine for assisted chins and dips
- Heavy 11-gauge steel mainframe
- Protective powder coat finish
- Frame Color: Silver Metallic
- Upholstery Color: Black
- Wide grip and close grip options
- Rubber wrapped handle grips for ultimate comfort
- High tensile strength steel mainframe construction
- Ultra smooth motion with precision bearings
- Steps allow easy entry and exit
- Provides up to 200 lbs. of weight assistance
- 200 lb. weight stack
- Designed for fitness enthusiasts of all skill and strength levels
- Dimensions: 88"H x 48"W x 48"D
- Total Weight: 550 lbs.
- Full assembly required
- Commercial grade
- Professional installation recommended
- Frame & Welds: 10 Years
- Pulleys, Bushings & Bearings: 1 Year
- Cables & Upholstery: 90 Days
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days (Estimated)
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days (Estimated)
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
This equipment is top notch. The shipping was quick and efficient. The instructions are currently being modified because they were not very thorough. However, customer service was available to help me through a few tough steps. A big shout out to Scott Gutschke for his fabulous customer service and rapid response times!