Muscle D Commercial Ab/Lower Back Machine
- Free Shipping
The Muscle D Ab/Back Combo Machine features heavy-duty 11-gauge steel construction protected with an attractive silver metallic powder coat finish. It features a unique low-profile tower design, opening up your fitness room to appear larger and more spacious.
The Muscle D MDD-1005 Abdominal Crunch/Lower Back Extension Weight Machine allows users to quickly change from abdominal crunch exercises to lower back extension exercises. The 150 lb. weight stack is conveniently located for fast weight changes without having to leave the seat.
Dual exercise machines help save valuable space and money by giving you two quality exercises with one machine. This is particularly helpful in lower traffic, budget-minded settings, such as high schools, colleges, hotels, apartment fitness rooms and more. Plus, instructional placards help guide users through the exercise, which is extremely beneficial in unsupervised settings.
This commercial ab back machine is suited to handle any professional fitness setting, such as college fitness centers, military gyms, apartment fitness rooms and much more.
- 11-gauge steel mainframe
- Protective powder coat finish
- Frame color: Silver Metallic
- Instructional placards
- Performs abdominal and lower back exercises
- Multiple range-of-motion adjustments for both exercises
- Pre-stretch range adjuster on cam for easy entry
- User-friendly design for a comfortable and satisfying workout
- Convenient foot restraints for varying user heights
- Weight stack: 150 lb. (67.5 kg)
- Dimensions: 50"" x 36"" x 56"" (L x W x H)
- Total weight: 425 lb. (193 kg)
- Assembly Required
- Commercial Grade
- Professional installation recommended
- Frame & Welds: 10 Years
- Pulleys, Bushings & Bearings: 1 Year
- Cables & Upholstery: 90 Days
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days (Estimated)
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days (Estimated)
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
*IMPORTANT: MuscleD weight machines arrive approximately 70% assembled. Please ensure products fit through doorways and hallways at your facility prior to ordering.