MuscleD Assisted Chin Dip Machine
The MuscleD Weight Assist Chin Dip Machine is an ideal way to help entry-level clients or members train towards achieving full body weight chin ups and dip exercises. This unit features a knee pad that helps counterbalance the full weight of the user in order to produce an overall lighter weight the user can perform dips and pull ups with.
This unit features a heavy-duty 11-gauge steel mainframe with a durable silver metallic powder coat finish that helps protect against scratches and scuffs. The knee pad folds away for advanced users looking to perform pull ups and dipping exercises without the use of the counterbalance system.
The pull up station features a multi-grip design for wide or narrow grip chinning exercises, while the dip handles offer a two-position wide or narrow grip options.
Due to the commercial rated construction, the MDD-1008 is designed to handle any home, school or commercial fitness center application.
- Ergonomically designed dual-function machine for assisted chins and dips
- Heavy 11-gauge steel mainframe
- Protective powder coat finish
- Frame Color: Silver Metallic
- Upholstery Color: Black
- Wide grip and close grip options
- Rubber wrapped handle grips for ultimate comfort
- High tensile strength steel mainframe construction
- Ultra smooth motion with precision bearings
- Steps allow easy entry and exit
- Provides up to 200 lbs. of weight assistance
- 200 lb. weight stack
- Designed for fitness enthusiasts of all skill and strength levels
- Dimensions: 88"H x 48"W x 48"D
- Total Weight: 550 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Commercial grade
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock (if available)
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Notification: Phone Call
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
*IMPORTANT: MuscleD weight machines arrive approximately 70% assembled. Please ensure products fit through doorways and hallways at your facility prior to ordering.