Steelflex Mega Power Chest Press
This Steelflex Chest Press Machine features commercial rated 2" x 6" 11-gauge oval steel tubing construction protected with a durable dual-coat silver-metallic powder coat finish. It offers an easy-access seated design with easy-to-reach weight stack for fast weight changes that do not require the user to leave the seated position.
This commercial chest machine comes standard with an attractive acrylic weight stack shroud that helps promote added safety for your members. Plus, this unit features a unique auto-detecting "Electronic Coach", an integrated digital console that automatically counts reps, caloric burn and more. In addition, you can customize this commercial chest press with your choice of the standard 210 lb. weight stack, or upgrade to a 310 lb. or 410 lb. weight stack options.
This commercial chest press is designed to handle rigorous commercial settings, such as high school weight rooms, college fitness centers. training studios, military and commercial gyms.
- Rugged 11-gauge steel mainframe
- Thick 2"" x 6"" oval tubing
- Ergonomically designed for maximum chest concentration
- Electrostatic applied two-coat powder process finish
- Large base frame for exceptional stability and comfort
- Big rear and side sub-frames rule out any chances of lateral torsion and vibration
- Automatic electronic coach console with auto detecting, auto counting, calories, and other options
- Includes an instructional placard
- Double-stitched PVC upholstery with CGPC 2"" high density foam
- Dipped PVC handles offer confident grip
- Flat belt driving system
- Flat belt has tensile strength of more than 5027 lbs.
- 4T acrylic weight stack shroud for safety
- Bottle holder
- Premium weight plates for smooth workout
- Standard Weight Stack: 210 lbs.
- Optional Weights: 310 lbs. / 410 lbs.
- Maximum weight bearing capacity: 265 lbs.
- Dimensions: 49"" x 55"" x 66""
- Weight (including weight stack): 565 lbs.
- Assembly Required
- Commercial Grade
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock (if available)
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Notification: Phone Call
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00