Inflight Fitness Multi Press
This Inflight Fitness CT-MPS Multi Chest Press offers four quality pressing exercises in one space-efficient machine, flat, incline, decline and shoulder press exercises. Due to the seated position, the exercises are not performed in their normal "free weight" style. However, the seat easily adjusts to place the user at the proper angle to target each exercise, while the user remains in a comfortable, upright position. This allows for not only ease-of-use, but added safety, as well.
The frame is constructed with heavy-duty 11 and 12 gauge flat oval steel tubing and has a durable, scratch-resistant powder coat paint finish. The 2" Thick Crosslinked Polyolefin Foam Padding offers excellent resistance to moisture and wear in tough environments.
This commercial chest press machine is designed to handle any home, school or fitness center setting.
- 11 and 12 Gauge Steel Frame
- Attractive Round and Oval Steel Framing
- Weight Stack: 200 lbs
- Weight Stack Expandable to 250 or 300 lbs with Optional Add On Kit
- 4,000 lb Test Military Spec Cable
- 4.5" Diameter Fiberglass Reinforced, Maintenance-Free, Self-Lubricating Pulleys
- Multi-Position Back Pad Targets Different Muscle Groups
- Seat: Height Adjustable
- Optional Protective Weight Stack Shrouds
- Measurements: 67.75"Long x 41.75"Wide x 81.25"High
- Unit Wt: 411 lbs.
- Assembly Required
- Commercial Grade
- Frame & Weights: Lifetime
- Parts & Hardware: 1 Year
- Upholstery & Padding: 90 Days
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock (if available)
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Notification: Phone Call
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00