Inflight Fitness Incline Leg Press
- Free Shipping
Inflight Leg Press/Calf Raise Machine:
The Inflight Fitness Incline Leg Press offers a great combination of lower body workouts in a compact footprint. It is ideal for any home gym or commercial fitness facility looking to save space.
The incline position allows for a more comfortable position, taking pressure off the lower back. It allows for easier entry and exit for your clients, making this an excellent leg press for physical therapy clinics.
In terms of durability, this Inflight Fitness Leg Press features a high-quality steel frame made from 11 and 12 gauge steel and rides on a smooth, commercial linear bearing drive system.
The Inflight Fitness CT-ILPCS Leg Press/Calf Raise Combo features a durable powder coat frame finish designed to resist scratches and scuffs for high-use facilities. The 4,000 lb test military-spec cables and fiberglass reinforced, self-lubricating pulleys help ensure years of use with minimal maintenance, if any, outside of routine cleaning.
Due to the heavy-duty construction, this commercial leg press machine is designed for high schools, colleges, physical therapy clinics, and commercial gyms of all types and sizes.
- (1) Inflight Fitness Seated Leg Press/Calf Raise Machine
- Leg Press and Calf Raise Exercises
- 2" x 4" 11 and 12 Gauge Flat Oval Tubing Mainframe
- Powder Coat Finish
- Frame Color: Silver Metallic
- Upholstery Color: Black
- Angled Seat Design Reduces Low Back Pressure
- Separate Chrome Knurled Calf Raise Bar
- Large 2" Diameter Linear Bearing Drive System
- Weight Stack: 200 lbs
- 1/4" 4000 lb Test Military Spec Cable
- 4.5" Fiberglass Reinforced Self-Lubricating Pulleys
- Protective Weight Stack Shroud
- Assembly Required
Weight Stack Options:
- 200 lb Weight Stack Includes:
- (5) 5 lb Weight Plates
- (10) 10 lb Weight Plates
- (5) 15 lb Weight Plates
- 250 lb Weight Stack Includes:
- (10) 10 lb Plates
- (10) 15 lb Plates
- 300 lb Weight Stack Includes:
- (20) 15 lb Plates
- 39" (W) x 73"(L) x 78.25"(H)
- Product weight (w/ 200 lb stack): 574 lbs.
- Ideal for home gyms, schools, studios, and fitness centers
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 2-4 Business Days
- Delivery from Order Date: Up to 5-9 Business Days
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock if Available
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts & Hardware: 1 Year
- Upholstery: 90 Days
Up to 2-4 Business Days
Delivery from Order Date:
Up to 5-9 Business Days