Inflight Fitness (#CT-MAB) Ab/Back Machine
- Free Shipping
The Inflight Fitness (#CT-MAB) Ab/Back Machine offers sturdy 11 and 12-gauge steel construction protected by a durable baked on powder coat paint finish designed to resist chipping and scratching.
This commercial ab back machine offers optional protective weight stack shrouds to help prevent injury to children and passers-by. Plus, it gives you two core exercises in one space-efficient dual-function weight machine.
The Inflight Fitness Ab Back Machine offers a compact footprint that saves valuable space in your home or commercial fitness facility.
The quality construction gives you maintenance-free use for years to come, plus, the easy-to-use design and instructional placards help your facility members find their way through two great core-building exercises.
Due to the heavy-duty construction, the Inflight Ab Back Machine is designed to handle heavy workloads in high school weight rooms, personal training studios, corporate, college, military gyms and fitness centers.
- 11 and 12 Gauge Steel Frame
- Powder Coat Finish
- Frame Color: Silver
- Upholstery Color: Black
- Dimensions: 50"Long x 39"Wide x 61.75"High
- Unit Wt: 404 lbs.
- 200 lb. Weight Stack
- Weight Stack Upgrade: 250 lbs. or 300 lbs.
- Easy-to-locate yellow know adjustments
- Seat Height: Adjustable
- Foot Brace: Adjustable
- Ab/Back Pad Starting Positions: 5
- Easy Access To Weight Stack From Seated Position
- Professional Grade Ball Bearing Pivot Points
- Optional Protective Weight Stack Shroud
- Assembly Required
- Commercial Grade
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 2-4 Business Days
- Delivery from Order Date: Up to 5-9 Business Days
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock if Available
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts & Hardware: 1 Year
- Upholstery: 90 Days
Up to 2-4 Business Days
Delivery from Order Date:
Up to 5-9 Business Days