Inflight Fitness Cable Column
The Inflight Fitness Cable Column offers commercial grade construction at an affordable price.
This unit features a unique angled column design that allows for more functionality than traditional vertical cable column machines. It has an adjustable height pulley with 16 different adjustment heights.
Protruding stabilization arms assist in stabilizing your body during lower body work with an ankle strap attachment.
Unlike other commercial cable machines, the CT-CLM features two cables with two cable connections.
When a handle is connected to one cable, it creates a 4:1 resistance ratio. When a handle is connected to both cables at the same time, the resistance ratio is 2:1.
This is extremely versatile, especially in sports training or physical therapy settings where a very light starting weight is needed, or, if an athlete needs to use less weight and move through the range of motion much more quickly without as much strain on tendons and joints.
This commercial cable column machine is designed to handle any home, school or commercial gym application.
- 11 and 12-gauge steel construction
- Protective powder coat finish
- Frame color: Silver Metallic
- Angled cable column promotes more freedom of movement
- Dimensions: 46"(W) x 50"(L) x 91"(H)
- Total Weight: 200 lbs
- Sixteen height positions
- 4:1 or 2:1 weight ratio depending on how handles are connected
- Weight stack shrouds sold separately.
- Weight stack: 150 lbs
- Assembly Required
- Commercial Grade
- Frame & Weights: Lifetime
- Parts & Hardware: 1 Year
- Upholstery & Padding: 90 Days
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock (if available)
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Notification: Phone Call
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00