The Inflight Ab Bench is a versatile strength training bench that is adjustable from 18 to 38 degrees, offers a comfortable leg hold down and gives you commercial rated construction.
This unit is made with attractive 2" x 4" oval steel tubing that is finished with a durable, scratch-resistant powder coat paint finish.
The 2" Thick Crosslinked Polyolefin Foam Padding offers excellent resistance to moisture and superior physical properties to other types of foam used with other brands.
This adjustable ab decline bench can be used as an abs bench or decline weight bench. It can also be used in conjunction with a smith machine or power cage to perform decline barbell presses.
This commercial decline bench is ideal for heavy home use, school weight rooms, wellness centers and commercial fitness centers of all types.
- 11 and 12 Gauge Steel Construction
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Frame Color: Silver
- High Quality Upholstery
- Durable Foam Padding
- Upholstery Color: Black
- Transport Wheels
- Dimensions: 61"Long x 25"Wide
- Unit Wt.: 97 lbs. (44kg)
- Ten Available Positions: 18 to 38°
- Assembly Required
- Commercial Grade
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts & Hardware: 1 Year
- Upholstery: 90 Days
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days (Estimated)
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-9 Business Days (Estimated)
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00