Inflight Assisted Chin Dip Machine
- Free Shipping
The Inflight Fitness CT-CDA Chin Dip Assist Machine features commercial rated construction designed to handle tough school, college or fitness center applications. The heavy-gauge steel mainframe offers an attractive bent oval steel tubing design and is protected with a high quality powder coat finish.
This unit comes standard with a 200 lb weight stack that gives you 170 lbs of counterbalanced weight. Plus, the weight stack can be upgraded to 250 or 300 lbs. In addition, this commercial chin dip assist machine comes with a multi grip pull up bar, rock climbing grips and rotating dip handles that provide two available widths to suit different body types and user preferences.
The optional weight stack shrouds provide added protection of moving weight stacks, cables and parts. This is an added layer of protection that can be especially useful in high traffic facilities or unsupervised settings, such as apartment fitness rooms, small studios, military exercise facilities, fire and police workout rooms, plus, others.
- Heavy gauge steel construction
- Protective powder coat finish
- Modern bent oval steel tubing
- Two step up design for added safety
- Multi grip pull up bars with rocking climbing grips
- Rotating dip handles for two optional widths
- Space-efficient design
- 200 lb weight stack produces 170 lbs of counterbalanced weight
- Assembly required
- Commercial grade
- Optional protective weight stack shrouds
- Weight stack upgrades to 250 or 300 lbs.
- Any school or commercial fitness center setting
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts & Hardware: 1 Year
- Upholstery: 90 Days
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days (Estimated)
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-9 Business Days (Estimated)
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00