Troy GOB-1800 Men's Training Bar
The Troy VTX GOB-1800 Olympic Bar was designed specifically with CrossFit Gyms in mind. It is affordable when compared to other power lifting bars on the market with equivalent specifications.
This Troy Olympic Bar is made with 270,000 psi rated steel. The 28.5 mm shaft is oxidized and the grips use a medium knurling that is ideal for most users. The sleeve snap ring design is durable and long-lasting in harsh gym settings. Plus, the self-lubricating bushings keep maintenance to a minimum and reduce the overall cost versus more expensive sleeve assemblies.
Due to the commercial rated construction, this Troy Power Bar is designed to handle heavy home gym use, high school weight rooms, CrossFit Gyms, studios and fitness centers.
- Multi-functional Men’s training barbell with dual markings for Olympic as well as powerlifting
- Impressive robust construction: Tested out at over 270,000 P.S.I.
- Rock solid shaft with oxidized finish
- Heavy workout made easy by Hard Chrome finished over 16” long sleeves
- Precision patterned medium knurling
- No center knurl
- Dual snap rings for dependable usage
- Performance-driven self-lubricating double bushings
- Bar length: 7.1’
- Inside collar to collar length: 51.75"
- Shaft diameter: 28.5 mm
- Static Test: 1800 lbs.
- Commercial Grade
- 1 Year against manufacturer defects
- Does not cover abusive treatment or bending
- Ships: UPS Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00