Body Solid Leg Press/Hack Squat - GLPH1100
This Body Solid Plate Load Leg Press/Hack Squat Combo provides two high-intensity lower body exercises, hack squats and leg presses, with one high quality plate loaded weight machine. In addition, adjusting between the two exercises is relatively simple and fast.
The GLPH1100 features a strong professional grade 11-gauge steel mainframe with a durable, baked on powder coat finish designed to help protect against scratching and nicks. The thick DuraFirm™ pads offer excellent comfort during those uncomfortable exercise moments. The Quad-Track Roller System offers smooth weight carriage movement.
To provide a quality weight machine at an affordable price, this Body Solid Hack Squat/Leg Press Combo uses a plate carriage drive system with durable rollers, versus a linear bearing drive system found on leg machines for twice the cost. Linear bearing drive systems are a necessity for full commercial use and do provide excellent durability with an extremely smooth feel. However, for lighter use, non-membership fitness facilities, such as schools, personal training studios, hotels and apartment fitness rooms, the Quad-Track Roller System proves to be quite sufficient and saves a great deal of money.
- 2" x 4" 11 Gauge Steel Frame
- Durable Powder Coat Paint Finish
- Frame Color: Silver Metallic
- Upholstery Color: Black
- Smooth Quad-Track Roller System
- Back pads: Quick Flip & Lock System
- Heavy Gauge Diamond Plate Foot Platforms
- Plate Load Design Saves Money Over Costly Weight Stacks
- Double-Stitched DuraFirm™ Upholstery
- Back Pads and Shoulder Pads: 4" Thick
- Leg Press Back Pad Angle: Adjustable
- Max Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs.
- Safety Lockout Positions: 3
- Dimensions: 83"Long x 34"Wide x 56"High
- Unit Weight: 317 lbs.
- Assembly Required
- Light Commercial Grade
- Home Use:
- All Parts: Lifetime
- Light Commercial Use:
- Frame & Welds: Lifetime
- Parts: 3 Years
- Cables, Upholstery & Grips: 1 Year
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock (if available)
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Notification: Phone Call
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Weight Plates Not Included