Body Solid Lat Machine - GLM83
This Body Solid Home Lat Machine features a strong 2" x 2" steel mainframe with an electrostatic powder coat finish made to curb scratching and chipping for the ultimate in protection. No time-consuming cable changes are necessary when transitioning from high cable to low cable exercises. Adjustable height 8" leg hold down foam rollers help keep your body secure for lat pull down work, while the steel foot brace offers added stability when performing seated rows. Plus, the patented weight carriage nylon bushing carriage system offers smooth travel while keeping this unit affordable and durable.
Plate loaded machines save hard-earned money. By eliminating costly weight stacks found on commercial weight machines, the cost of the overall unit is significantly dropped. Plus, all of the manufacturer overhead, from materials to shipping heavy weight stacks, is eliminated. The bulk of your lat machine investment goes into sturdy steel framing, aircraft grade cables, quality upholstery and maintenance-free fiberglass reinforced pulleys with sealed, self-lubricating pulleys.
This plate loaded lat machine is designed specifically for home use only.
- 2" x 2" 12-Gauge Steel Tube Frame
- Powder Coat Finish
- Frame Color: Silver
- Upholstery Color: Black
- No Cable Change Required From High to Low Pulley Exercises
- DuraFirm™ Seat Pad
- Nylon Bushing Weight Carriage for Smooth Travel
- Adjustable Height 8" Leg Hold Down Foam Rollers
- Seated Row Foot Brace
- 48" Lat Bar and 20" Straight Bar Included
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Space-efficient design
- Dimensions: 82"H x 60"L x 32"W
- Assembly Required
- Designed for Home Use
- All Parts: Lifetime
- Ships: FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00