Body Solid Flat/Incline Bench - GFI21
This Body Solid Adjustable Flat to Incline Bench features a 2" x 3" 11-gauge steel mainframe with a protective silver metallic powder coat finish. Thick, black DuraFirm™ upholstered pads are designed to provide a balance of comfort and durability. The "Glide & Lock" adjustment mechanism allows for fast, easy bench adjustments to help keep your workout moving at a good pace. Transport wheels allow for easier mobility across weight room floors.
The GFI21 enables the user to perform a wide variety of dumbbell exercises. Plus, it can be placed inside many power cages and workout racks for even more exercise versatility.
Due to the light commercial grade construction, this Body Solid Bench is designed to handle heavier home use, school weight rooms, studios and other non-membership fitness facilities.
- Frame: 2"x 3" 11 Gauge Steel Mainframe
- Protective Powder Coat Finish
- Glide & Lock Adjustment Mechanism
- Flat to 90°
- Back Pad Positions: 9
- 2" Thick Commercial DuraFirm™ Pads
- Flat Position Height: 19"
- Back Pad Width: 9.5"
- Weight: 57 lbs
- Dimensions: 17"H x 52"L x 21"W (46"H Incline Position)
- Assembly Required
- Light Commercial Grade
- Home Use
- All Parts: Lifetime
- Light Commercial Use (Non-membership facilities)
- Frame & Welds: Lifetime
- Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware: 3 Years
- Upholstery, Grips: 1 Year
- Ships: FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00