Valor DF-1 Decline Bench
When it's time to load up for some decline chest presses or advanced sit ups, this Valor Decline Bench provides a strong foundation. This unit features strong 12 gauge steel construction that is protected with a durable powder coat paint finish.
This Valor Decline Weight Bench offers up similar features to other benches that are twice as expensive, such as transport wheels, wide range of decline angles to choose from and comfortable padding with durable vinyl upholstery.
Due to the quality construction, the DF-1 works well in home gyms, schools, personal training studios and other non-membership facilities.
- Adjusts from Flat to Multiple Decline Positions
- Now Has Transport Wheels (Not Shown In Video)
- 4" X 2" and 2" X 2" 11 Gauge Steel Frame
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- High Density, Dual-Layer Contoured Padding
- Bench Pad Dimensions: 50"L x 16"W x Tapering To 10"W
- Pad Thickness: 3"
- High Density, Dual-Layer Leg Hold Down Pads
- Decline Positions: 12
- Bearing Pivot Points for Smooth Adjustments
- Locking Pop Pin Adjustments
- Pad Height in Flat Position: 21"
- Rubber Base Cap Dimensions: 5.25" x 4.5"
- Max Weight Capacity: 600 lbs (User Included)
- Assembled dimensions: 56" x 21" x 37"
- Assembly Required
- Light Commercial Grade
- Frame: 3 Years
- Pad: 2 Years
- Parts: 1 Year
- Ships: UPS or FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00