Inflight Fitness Arm Machine
The Inflight Arm Machine offers quality bicep curls and triceps extensions in a small, space-efficient design. It also has optional protective weight shrouds and 50 lb add on kit to add to the standard 150 lb weight stack.
This bicep/tricep machine uses a graduated weight stack, top plates weigh in at 5 lbs, then graduate to 10 and 15 lb plates, allowing for a lower start up weight, ideal for physical therapy and sports rehab clinics. The frame is constructed with attractive 11 and 12 gauge flat oval steel tubing with an ASTM rating of A500 finished and has a durable, scratch-resistant powder coat paint finish. The 2" Thick Crosslinked Polyolefin Foam Padding offers excellent resistance to moisture and superior physical properties to other types of foam used with other brands.
This commercial arm machine offers quality construction that is designed to handle school weight rooms, personal training studios and fitness centers of all types.
- Heavy Gauge Steel Mainframe
- Durable Powder Coat Silver Finish
- High Grade Upholstery
- Dimensions: 43.5"Width x 53"Length x 61.75"Height
- Unit Weight: 427 lbs
- Weight stack: 150 lb
- Weight stack upgrade available
- Seat Height Positions: 5
- Space-Efficient Design
- Easy Access Weight Stack
- Ball bearing pivots
- Full Assembly Required
- Instructional Placards Included
- Assembly Required
- Commercial Grade
- Frame & Weights: Lifetime
- Parts & Hardware: 1 Year
- Upholstery & Padding: 90 Days
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock (if available)
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Notification: Phone Call
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Pictured with optional weight stack shrouds.