Inflight Fitness Cable Crossover
This Inflight Cable Crossover offers angle cable columns for added exercise variability. Plus, it offers a unique dual-cable system that helps cut the weight resistance in half, allowing the user to move through the range of motion much faster than tradition cable crossovers without cable backlash. The enables athletes and trainers to perform functional athletic exercises that engage fast twitch muscle fibers more effectively.
The dual-pulley design features two cables for each high and low pulley (4 total cable connections/ 2 high and 2 low for each weight stack). The purpose of this is to give you more resistance options and is great for physical therapy settings. Connecting a cable handle to both cables on either the high or low pulley gives you 50% resistance shown on the weight stack. Connecting the cable handle to only one of the four connection options gives you 25% of the resistance shown on the weight stack.
This commercial cable crossover machine is designed to handle school weight rooms, personal training studios, corporate and commercial gyms of all types.
- Frame Color: Silver
- Dimensions: 132"(W) x 44"(L) x 91"(H)
- Weight: 660 lbs (300kg)
- Weight stacks 2 x 150 lbs
- High and low pulleys
- Chin up bar standard
- Comes with (1) Pair of Chrome Single Cable Handles
- Full Assembly Required
- Weight stack shrouds sold separately.
- Assembly Required
- Commercial Grade
- Frame & Weights: Lifetime
- Parts & Hardware: 1 Year
- Upholstery & Padding: 90 Days
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock (if available)
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Notification: Phone Call
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
**Note, most cable crossovers and single cable columns offer 50% of the resistance shown on the weight stack, due to the leverage encountered by the pulley system. The CT-CCO gives you the option to cut the resistance down to 25% with their unique "Dual-Pulley" design for both the high and low pulleys.