Inflight Fitness Smith Machine
This Inflight Smith Machine gives you a silver powder coat paint finish on top of a heavy-duty steel frame, Olympic plate storage, linear bearing system and counterbalance bar system to lighten the bar weight for all users.
This linear bearing smith machine is constructed with attractive 11 and 12 gauge flat oval steel tubing with an ASTM rating of A500. The counterbalance system uses 4.5" diameter fiberglass, maintenance-free, self-lubricating pulleys and the counterbalance cable system features 1/4" military spec aircraft cables rated at a minimum breaking strength of 4200 lbs.
This commercial smith machine is designed to handle tough workout settings, such as high schools, personal training studios, military, fire and police workout rooms, plus, other types of gym applications.
- 2" x 4" 11 and 12 Gauge Flat Oval Steel Construction
- Powder Coat Finish
- Frame Color: Silver
- Dimensions: 50" Width x 84" Length x 84" Height
- Product Wt.: 499 lbs.
- Counterbalanced Bar
- Counterbalanced Bar Wt.: 13 lbs.
- (6) Plate Storage Pegs
- Linear Bearing Drive System
- Adjustable Safety Stops
- Assembly Required
- Commercial Grade
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts & Hardware: 1 Year
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock (if available)
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Notification: Phone Call
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00