The Valor Fitness CC-4 Leg Machine features sturdy 2" x 2" 12 gauge steel construction protected by a quality powder coat finish. This unit offers both leg extension and leg curl exercises performed from space-efficient seated position. A sundial-style adjustment system can be easily accessed from the seated position, allowing the user to change exercises or the range of motion for different user needs. The adjustable seat back enables different size users to line the weight carriage pivot point up with the knee pivot point to move in alignment with the knee's natural range of motion, which reduces added stress on the knee joint.
The plate load resistance system reduces overall cost by eliminating expensive weight stacks, plus, the cost to ship heavy weight stacks. It can use 1" diameter hole standard size weight plates or can be fitted with an Olympic adapter to work with 2" diameter hole Olympic plates.
Due to the light commercial construction, the Valor Plate Loaded Leg Extension/Leg Curl is designed to handle home gym use, small training studios, schools, fire and police workout rooms.
- For both leg extension and seated leg curl exercises
- Sun dial adjustment for range of motion adjustment
- Max Weight Capacity: 150 lbs
- Assembled Dimensions: 35"L x 35"W x 40"H
- Box Dimensions: 35"L x 31"W x 9"H
- Shipping Weight: 77 lbs
- Assembly Required
- Light Commercial Grade
- Frame: 3 Years
- Parts: 1 Year
- Ships: UPS or FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
- Condition: New