BodyCraft (#VR400) Rowing Machine
- Free Shipping
This BodyCraft Rowing Machine offers a long list of features designed to keep this unit up and running under tough workout settings, plus, provide a high quality rowing machine exercise that is second to none.
The LCD monitor provides valuable workout feedback so you can track your progress throughout the weeks of your program.
This cardiovascular rowing machine uses an air/magnetic resistance combination drive system, providing you with smooth and quiet resistance as you row those calories away.
Powder coated steel and aluminum framing ensures perspiration will be held at bay, protecting vital components and keeping this unit looking new through the duration.
The BodyCraft Commercial Rowing Machine is designed for non-membership fitness facilities that average 4-6 hours of use per day, such as school weight rooms, personal training studios, hotels and apartment fitness rooms.
- Solid I-Beam track for rugged usage
- Heavy duty T13 aluminum Mono-Rail: 3" (width)
- Powder coated steel finish with anodized aluminum beam
- Six level resistance
- Tough nylon belt handle drive
- High quality LCD monitor for clear display
- Hand operated air and Eddy current magnetic resistance
- Straight bar convenient grip aluminum handlebar for additional comfort
- Bio-mechanically designed seat with long-lasting roller bearings
- Premium grade adjustable heel rest with fast adjusting foot straps
- Great support extended by precision machined Laser Cut sturdy steel legs
- Easily tilt able dual pivot points make the monitor arm easy to customize
- Innovative, fastest fold-able design for easy storage
- Wheels for ease of mobility
- Quick Start or Race manual mode
- 60 second test on Pulse recovery
- Shuts down automatically if left idle for more than 4 minutes
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs. ( For a maximum of 5 hours in a day)
- Assembled Dimensions: 98.5" L x 21.25" W x 40.25" H
- Folded Dimensions: 43.25" L x 21.25" W x 69.25" H
- Weight: 86 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Light commercial grade
- 500m Time
- Total Strokes
- Strokes Per Minute
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock (if available)
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Notification: Phone Call
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00