Body-Solid (#SLE200G) Clubline Leg Extension
- Free Shipping
Body-Solid Leg Extension Machine:
The Body-Solid (#SLE200G) Clubline Leg Extension features a rugged 2" x 4" 11 gauge steel mainframe protected by a double coated silver metallic baked-on powder coat paint finish that helps protect against scratches that can lead to harmful rust.
The commercial rated DuraFirm™ upholstery is double-stitched for maximum strength and is resistant to damaging moisture and sweat. High-density foam padding can endure the rigors of light commercial fitness settings.
The Body-Solid Clubline Leg Extension drive system consists of a robust aircraft quality cable, internally lubricated for added longevity. The internal lubrication helps reduce the friction of the inner cable fibers as they twist and turn throughout the drive system.
Fiberglass reinforced pulleys, an industry-standard, are some of the strongest available. They use self-lubricating bearings to help keep this unit maintenance-free, aside from regular cleaning to protect against harmful perspiration.
This Body-Solid Leg Extension Machine can handle heavy home use, school weight rooms, training studios, and other light commercial fitness applications.
- (1) Body-Solid Pro Clubline Leg Extension Machine
- 2" x 4" 11 Gauge Steel Frame
- Double Baked On Powder Coat Finish
- Frame Color: Silver Metallic
- DuraFirm™ Double-Stitched Upholstery
- High-Density Foam Padding
- Internally Lubricated Aircraft Quality Cables
- Fiberglass Reinforced Pulleys w/ Sealed, Self-Lubricating Bearings
- Machine Drilled Weight Plates with Nylon Bushings
- Chrome Plated Steel Guide Rods
- Instructional Placard
- Assembly Required
- Commercial Grade
- Choice of 210 lbs. or 310 lbs.
- 40"L x 48" x 72"H
- Product Weight: 436 lbs. (w/ 210 lb weight stack)
- Apartment Fitness Rooms
- Fire Station Gyms
- Home Gyms
- Hotel Exercise Rooms
- Personal Training Studios
- Police Station Gyms
- Smaller Commercial Fitness Rooms
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 3-5 Business Days
- Delivery from Order Date: Up to 6-10 Business Days
- Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
- Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock if Available
- Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Appointment: Yes
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
- Home Use Warranty:
- Lifetime on all parts
- Commercial Warranty:
- Frame & Welds: Lifetime
- Parts & Hardware: 3 Years
- Cables & Grips: 1 Year
Up to 3-5 Business Days
Delivery from Order Date:
Up to 6-10 Business Days