Body Solid (#SCB1000) Clubline Smith Machine
- Free Shipping
This Body Solid Smith Machine is made with a heavy-duty 11-gauge steel frame protected by a durable silver metallic powder coat finish. It offers case-hardened steel guide rods and a commercial rated linear bearing drive system for the ultimate in smooth performance.
The Body Solid SCB1000 Smith Machine features a modern-looking design and safety features to help your workouts go to the max safely.
This unit offers a counterbalanced bar with a starting weight of 13 lbs. This is highly beneficial for people with lower fitness levels to perform foundation exercises, such as bench presses and squats, with lower start out weights than traditional 45 lb. bars.
Due to the commercial grade construction, the Body Solid Pro Clubline Smith Machine is designed to handle heavy home use, school weight rooms, apartment fitness rooms and other non-membership fitness facilities.
- Heavy duty 11-gauge steel oval-shaped mainframe
- Contemporary design
- Maximizes safety
- Case hardened steel guide rods
- Reverse pitch angled carriage system
- Linear bearing drive system
- Counterbalanced bar to 13 pounds
- Six Olympic weight plate storage posts
- Weight bearing capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- Assembled dimensions: 84" H x 50" L x 86" W
- Weight: 541 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Commercial grade
- Home Use Warranty:
- All Parts: Lifetime
- Commercial Warranty:
- Frame & Welds: Lifetime
- Parts: 3 Years
- Upholstery, Grips & Cables: 1 Year
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days (Estimated)
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-9 Business Days (Estimated)
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Weight plates and bench not included.