Body Solid (#PVLP156X) Vertical Leg Press
- Free Shipping
The Body Solid Powerline Vertical Leg Press is our most affordable leg press. Due to the vertical design, it remains compact and space-efficient even while in use.
This home leg press features a 12 gauge steel frame with durable powder coat paint finish. A contoured neck and head pad help promote proper body positioning and added comfort.
Since the resistance moves vertically, there is little to no lateral friction. This can provide a smooth movement through cost-effective bushings, versus very expensive linear bearing leg press models. Plus, this unit can deliver workouts that produce results with a robust 400 lb weight capacity.
Due to the economical design, we recommend this plate loaded leg press for home use only.
- Steel frame construction
- Highly durable electrostatic powder coat finish
- Space-saving vertical design
- Extra-thick back pad and contoured head and neck pad
- Three different starting and stopping positions
- Dual adjustable 1/2" steel locking pins
- Diamond plate steel press deck for no-slip control
- Three 1" standard plate posts allow increased resistance with even distribution
- Extra-wide foot plate with no-slip design
- Friction-free motion ensured by nylon bushings
- Available with optional Olympic adapter sleeves
- Diameter of weight plate posts: 1"
- Dimensions: 54"-60"H x 46"L x 48"W
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Designed for home use only
- Frame: 10 Years
- Parts: 1 Year
- Ships: FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Weights pictured not included.