Body Solid Hyper Back Extension | #PHYP200X
- Free Shipping
This Body Solid Hyperextension can be used for hyper back extensions or oblique exercises. The 45 degree angle provides optimal comfort and resistance for targeted muscle groups. Plus, the adjustable height telescoping pads adjusts to most users, while the 4" thick midsection pads help provide additional comfort.
Hyperextension exercises are a great way to build and tone lower back extension muscles. Plus, many users find the added hamstring and lower back stretch it provides when hanging in the downward position helps to reduce or alleviate low back pain.
Although this Body Solid PHYP200X Home Hyper-Back Extension Bench offers sturdy steel construction and Body-Solid's thick Durafirm™ pads, this unit is recommended strictly for residential use.
- Strong Steel Construction
- Scratch-Resistant Powder Coat Finish
- 4" Thick DuraFirm™ Mid-Section Pads
- 8" Long Foam Leg Hold Down Rollers
- 45° Angle for Added Comfort and Targeted Resistance
- Max user weight: 300 lbs.
- Dimensions: 33"Height x 42"Length x 26"Width
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Assembly Required
- Designed for Home Use
- Frame: 10 Years
- Parts: 1 Year
- Ships: FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00