Body Solid Powerline Ab Bench
The Body Solid PAB21X Ab Bench is an affordable way to add resistance to ab crunch exercises for your home gym. It uses a simple plate loaded system that allows the user to use existing weight plates, versus costly weight stack machines. The cable system allows each user to move through their natural range of motion, something even large expensive ab machines cannot do as effectively.
This Body Solid Ab Crunch Bench offers a quality 12 gauge steel frame protected with a powder coat finish. Marine-grade upholstery resists moisture and the thick foam padding provides added comfort during those grueling ab workouts. The contoured padding helps to add more range of motion at the top end of the movement to provide added stress to those stubborn abdominal muscles.
The PAB21X is designed for home use only.
- Highly effective, smartly designed bench for abdominal exercise
- Facilitates comprehensive core training by supporting full range of abdominal resistance motion
- 2" x 3" 12 gauge steel mainframe with four-side welded construction
- Provides additional comfort and better posture with extra-thick and strong DuraFirm back and seat
- Contoured back pad maximizes range of motion
- Works with both standard 1 inch plats and 2 inch Olympic plates
- Ideal for abdominal and oblique muscles
- Maintenance-free sealed bearing pulley
- Also works for tricep extension exercises
- Dimensions: 37"Height x 37"Length x 18"Width
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Designed for home use
- Frame: 10 Years
- Parts: 1 Year
- Ships: FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Weight plates not included