Body Solid Olympic Decline Bench
The Body Solid Olympic Decline Bench features a 2" x 3" 11 gauge steel mainframe protected by a silver metallic electrostatic powder coat finish.
This bench offers durable double-stitched upholstered back pad and leg hold down roller pads. The leg hold down is adjustable for different user sizes.
1/4" thick zinc-plated gun-racks provide outstanding protection by preventing bar contact with the steel mainframe that can lead to scratches and nicks, exposing the steel frame to harmful corrosion.
The Body Solid SDB351G Decline Bench Press offers easy assembly and is light commercial grade. It can handle non-membership based fitness facilities, such as school weight rooms, training studios, hotels and apartment fitness rooms.
- 2" x 3" 11 Gauge Carbon Steel Frame
- 1/4" Thick Zinc Plated Gun-Style Racks
- Double-Stitched Commercial Rated Upholstery
- Electrostatic Silver Metallic Powder Coat Finish
- Dimensions: 75"L x 50"W x 50"H
- Assembly Required
- Light Commercial Grade
- Home Use
- All Parts: Lifetime
- Light Commercial Use
- Frame & Welds: Lifetime
- Parts: 3 Years
- Upholstery: 1 Year
- Ships: FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Weights and bar not included.