Body Solid Lat Machine | #LVLA
- Free Shipping
The Body Solid Leverage Lat Pull Down is made with a high quality commercial rated steel frame and a quality powder coat paint finish designed to resist chipping and scratches for add protection in tough workout settings.
The commercial grade upholstery protects the underlying foam padding from sweat and perspiration. Plus, it incorporates self-lubricating sealed bearings to keep this unit running smooth and maintenance-free.
This Body Solid LVLA Lat Pull Machine uses a plate load system, allowing you to incorporate your own 2 inch diameter hole Olympic weight plates for resistance. This significantly reduces overall cost when compared to weight stack machines, without sacrificing performance.
This unit features ergonomic diverging dual-axis arms to help replicate the body's natural motion, reducing overuse injuries and placing the workout emphasis on the targeted muscles.
Due to the light commercial grade construction, the Body Solid Plate Loaded Lat Machine is designed to handle heavy home use, school weight rooms, personal training studios, fire and police fitness rooms, plus, other commercial fitness facilities.
- 11 Gauge 2" x 3" Steel frame
- Powder Coat Finish
- Frame Color: Silver Metallic
- Double-Stitched Upholstery
- Sealed, Self-Lubricating Pivot Point Bearings
- Diverging Dual-Axis Arm Movement
- 360 Degree Rotating Hand Grips
- Adjustable Height Leg Hold Down
- Gas-Assisted Seat Height Adjustment
- Weight Plate Storage Pegs
- Dimensions: 84" Length x 54" Width x 81" Height
- Shipping Weight: 182 lbs
- Assembly Required
- Commercial Grade
- Home Use
- All Parts: Lifetime
- Commercial Use:
- Frame & Welds: Lifetime
- Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware: 3 Years
- Upholstery, Grips: 1 Year
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days (Estimated)
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days (Estimated)
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Weight plates sold separately