Body Solid Pec Deck | #GPM65
The Body Solid GPM65 Pec Fly Machine provides a quality chest exercise at an affordable price by using a cost-effective plate loaded resistance system.
This unit features a 2" x 2" 12 gauge steel mainframe and provides both chest and rear delt exercises with unilateral arm movement, so one dominant side is not able to bear more of the workload.
The GPM65 is designed to produce quality exercises at the lowest possible price. Although it carries a light commercial warranty, Gtech Fitness® recommends this unit primarily for home use.
If placing into light commercial settings, such as school weight rooms, training studios, fire and police workout rooms, the Body Solid Plate Loaded Pec Machine will fair better in a smaller scale of these type settings with around 3-5 users on average per day.
- 2" x 2", 12 gauge steel frame
- Pec fly and rear delt exercises
- Compact size
- DuraFirm padding and upholstery
- Adjustable for different user sizes
- Unilateral (independent) arm movement
- Dimensions: 28"W x 65"H x 32"D
- Assembly required
- Light commercial grade
- Home Use:
- All Parts: Lifetime
- Light Commercial:
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 2 Years
- Cables, Upholstery & Grips: 1 Year
- Ships: FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Weight plates and collars not included