Body Solid GFID71 Weight Bench
This Body Solid Heavy-Duty Flat Incline Decline Bench features a 2" x 3" 11-gauge frame that can withstand over 1,000 lbs. The steel frame is protected by a durable silver metallic powder coat finish that helps resist scratches and scuffs. The DuraFirm™ upholstered padding provides excellent protection against moisture and perspiration, plus, is easy to wipe down and keep clean.
The GFID71 offers flat, incline and decline positions to help maximize your workouts. It uses an easy-to-use 'hook & ladder' adjustment system that is much stronger than less expensive pop-pin adjustment systems, which drastically increases its weight capacity. Transport wheels provided easier mobility when needed.
Due to the light commercial grade construction, we recommend this Body Solid Adjustable Weight Bench for non-membership fitness facilities that include schools, personal training studios, hotels and apartment fitness rooms, plus, much more.
- Sturdy 2"x 3" heavy gauge steel mainframe
- Powder coat finish
- Frame color: silver metallic
- Six-position easy-to-use 'hook & ladder' back pad adjustment
- Leg hold down attachment included
- Expandable for Preacher Curl Attachment (#GPCA1), Leg Developer (#GLDA3) and Lat Attachment (#GLRA81)
- Extra-thick, comfortable DuraFirm™ upholstery
- Transport wheels for easier mobility
- Back pad width: 9.5"
- Capacity: Over 1000 lbs.
- Height from floor to top of pad in flat position: 20"
- Dimensions: 19" Height x 70" Length x 28" Width
- Wt.: 100 lbs.
- Assembly Required
- Light Commercial Grade
- Home Use
- All Parts: Lifetime
- Light Commercial Use (Non-membership facilities)
- Frame & Welds: Lifetime
- Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware: 3 Years
- Upholstery, Grips: 1 Year
- Ships: FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
Leg developer and preacher attachment pictured are optional.