Body-Solid (#GFI21) Flat to Incline Bench
- Free Shipping
The Body-Solid (#GFI21) Flat to Incline Bench features a 2" x 3" 11-gauge steel mainframe with a protective silver metallic powder coat finish. Thick, black DuraFirm™ upholstered pads provide a balance of comfort and durability.
The "Glide & Lock" adjustment mechanism allows for fast, easy weight bench adjustments to help keep your workout moving at a good pace. Transport wheels allow for more effortless mobility across weight room floors.
This Body-Solid Flat to Incline Bench enables the user to perform a wide variety of dumbbell exercises. Plus, you can place it inside many power cages and workout racks for even more exercise versatility.
Due to the light commercial-grade construction, this Body-Solid Heavy-Duty Flat/Incline Bench can handle heavier home use, school weight rooms, studios, and other non-membership fitness facilities.
- Frame: 2"x 3" 11 Gauge Steel Mainframe
- Protective Powder Coat Finish
- Glide & Lock Adjustment Mechanism
- Flat to 90°
- Back Pad Positions: 9
- 2" Thick Commercial DuraFirm™ Pads
- Flat Position Height: 19"
- Back Pad Width: 9.5"
- Weight: 57 lbs
- Dimensions: 17"H x 52"L x 21"W (46"H Incline Position)
- Transport Wheels
- Assembly Required
- Light Commercial Grade
- Ships: FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: Up to 2-4 Business Days
- Delivery from Order Date: Up to 4-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00
- Home Use
- All Parts: Lifetime
- Light Commercial Use (Non-membership facilities)
- Frame & Welds: Lifetime
- Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware: 3 Years
- Upholstery, Grips: 1 Year
Up to 2-4 Business Days
Delivery from Order Date:
Up to 4-9 Business Days