Body Solid Cable Cross | #GDCC250
This Body Solid Cable Cross Weight Machine features heavy-duty 2" x 4" 11-gauge steel construction protected with a durable powder coat finish. Adjustable height pulleys allow the user to choose from a variety of exercise options. Plus, with interchangeable cable handles the exercise possibilities are almost limitless.
The weight stacks work independently of each other, which can allow up to two users at one time for single stack exercises. To increase exercise capability even further this unit comes standard with dual-grip pull up bar.
The GDCC250 uses fiberglass reinforced pulleys with sealed self-lubricating pulleys combined with 2500 lb. rated aircraft quality cables ensures the drive system will endure the toughest workout settings. The adjustable pulleys offer 20 independent height adjustments combined with 180 degrees of range.
Due to the light commercial grade construction, this light commercial cable machine is designed to handle heavy home use, school weight rooms, small corporate gyms and other non-membership fitness facilities.
- 2" x 4" 11-gauge oval tubing steel frame
- Durable powder coat finish
- Self-lubricating bearing pulleys
- 2500 lbs. rated 4.8 mm diameter aircraft cables
- 20 independent pulley height adjustments
- 180 degree cable positioning
- Two 160 lbs. weight stacks. Optional 50 lbs. upgrade per stack
- Over-sized injected molded end and foot caps
- Dual position pull-up bar
- Dimensions: 83.5"H x 164"L x 29"W
- Product Weight: 561 lbs.
- Assembly Required
- Light Commercial Grade
- Home Use Warranty:
- All Parts: Lifetime
- Light Commercial Warranty:
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 3 Years
- Cables & Grips: 1 Year
- Ships: Freight Carrier
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days (Estimated)
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days (Estimated)
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00