Body Solid Battle Ropes
- Free Shipping
Body Solid Exercise Ropes are portable and can be used anywhere for both indoor and outdoor training. They are made of durable, moisture-resistant poly-twine material that have wrapped ends for added strength.
Fitness rope training is excellent for individual training, as well as, group strength classes. Plus, they offer an intense cross-training benefit involving multiple muscle groups at one time while increasing overall strength, muscular endurance and cardiovascular endurance.
Body Solid Weight Training Ropes are available in 30 ft., 40 ft. and 50 ft. lengths. Each different length is available in either a 1.5" or 2" diameter.
The diameter differences not only provide different stresses on grip, but larger diameter ropes are also a bit heavier. In addition, the black coloring helps reveal less wear and dirt over time.
- Color: Black
- Available Lengths: 30, 40 and 50 ft.
- Available Diameters: 1.5" and 2"
- Poly-Twine Material Helps Resist Moisture
- Wrapped Finished Ends
- Can Be Coiled Up for Compact Storage
- Commercial Grade
- Ropes are sold individually, not in pairs.
- 30' x 1.5" Diameter
- 30' x 2" Diameter
- 40' x 1.5" Diameter
- 40' x 2" Diameter
- 50' x 1.5" Diameter
- 50' x 2" Diameter
- Ships: FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 3-5 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 6-10 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00