Valor BF-7 Olympic Bench
This Valor Olympic Bench press offers a high-strength 12 gauge steel frame protected with a pewter powder coat finish designed to resist scruffs and scratches. It features dual racking tabs, contoured back pad that reduces interference with shoulder blade rotation and a diamond plate spotter platform for your heavy workout days with your partner.
The Valor Fitness BF-7 Olympic Bench is ideal for home use, but it can handle some lighter commercial use settings, such as small schools, small training studios and other non-membership based facilities that average four hours of use per day, or less.
- 2" X 2" 12 Gauge Steel Frame
- Powder Coat Finish
- High Density Contoured Padding
- Pad Measurements: 47" x 11" x 3", tapers to 9.5" width
- 5/16" Thick Steel Striker Plates
- Diamond Plate Steel Spotter Platform
- Bench Pad Height from Floor: 18"
- Distance Between Uprights (outside): 48"
- 4.75" x 4.75" Rubber Base Caps
- Assembly Required
- Recommended Max Weight: 450 lbs
- User dimensions: 5' x 9' x 4'
- Light Commercial Grade
- Frame: 3 Years
- Pad: 2 Years
- Parts: 1 Year
- Ships: UPS or FedEx Ground
- Leaves Warehouse: 2-4 Business Days
- Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days
- Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: $0.00