BodyCraft (SPX) Commercial Indoor Group Training Cycle
The BodyCraft (SPX) Commercial Indoor Group Training Cycle features heavy-duty construction for tough gym applications. It features a high quality steel frame that is powder coated for the ultimate in protection against rust and corrosion. this bike is belt-driven, which provides unsurpassed smoothness and eliminates chains that can rust over time. The 46 lb flywheel rides on German SKF sealed bearings to keep maintenance to a minimum.
Group training cycles are one of the few cardio pieces that get used with the highest intensity, but cost the least out of all cardio products. The most important factor in keeping your group cycles looking and running great is routine cleaning. These units have to deal with a large amount of perspiration that can be damaging over time. Regular cleaning is the absolute best step in helping to prevent rust and corrosion for any group cycles.
The SPX is commercial grade, designed for schools, training studios and commercial fitness centers.
- Quality steel frame
- Durable, sweat-resistant powder coat finish
- 46 lbs. flywheel spins on German SKF sealed bearings
- Patented brake friction resistance for smooth performance
- Includes a micro-adjustment knob
- Knob includes emergency flywheel stop
- Ideal for group cycling classes
- Comfortable cycle-style seat
- Adjustable seat and handlebars for different user sizes
- Belt-driven for smooth, maintenance-free performance
- Offers extreme durability for extreme group cycling class conditions
- User weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- For club use, but affordable for home
- Transport wheels for easy mobility
- Assembly required
- Commercial grade
- Freight Carrier
- Avg. Delivery Time:
- 7-10 Business Days
- Leaves Warehouse:
- 3-5 Business Days
- Delivery Location:
- Curbside or Loading Dock if Available
- Delivery Appointment Required:
- Delivery Notification:
- Phone Call